Dad got out my golf cart and we took turns driving - Tyler is better at steering and I liked to push the cart from time to time for some reason. We sure did have a lot of fun playing together and hope to do it again soon!
We are the Falca Family of 4! Tim and I got married October 21, 2006 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our family started with the birth of our son Max on March 15, 2009. Then a little less than 2 years later our daughter Macy was born on January 25, 2011. We invite you to come on our journey with us - let the fun with the Falcas begin!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Playtime with Tyler
Last night my friend Tyler came over. His dad and my dad are best friends and we are only 6 months apart and bound to be best buddies too.
Dad got out my golf cart and we took turns driving - Tyler is better at steering and I liked to push the cart from time to time for some reason. We sure did have a lot of fun playing together and hope to do it again soon!



Dad got out my golf cart and we took turns driving - Tyler is better at steering and I liked to push the cart from time to time for some reason. We sure did have a lot of fun playing together and hope to do it again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment