Macy and Dad just relaxing.
Dixie was also in attendance.
Our Happy Little Lady!
Max and Dad playing ball. Tim got Max a set of NAU balls at the bookstore. He was so excited to play with them,
While the boys played ball Macy and I got to hang out and watch. We decided to take a picture together!
Our "set up". We loved the campground and our spot.
Max did a lot of climbing up and down this wall.
I even managed to get a picture with him! He was so busy and hard to contain, but he loves being outside and that is what camping is all about!
When he wanted a break he got the ipad and turned on the movie "up" - we have seen it at least 20 times now.
The kids got a little dirty out in the woods, for some reason I only got a picture of Macy in the tub....
We had a great time and are looking forward to our next trip in October. We want to take the kids to the Out of Africa park!
No comments:
Post a Comment