We are the Falca Family of 4! Tim and I got married October 21, 2006 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our family started with the birth of our son Max on March 15, 2009. Then a little less than 2 years later our daughter Macy was born on January 25, 2011. We invite you to come on our journey with us - let the fun with the Falcas begin!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Fountain Fun
Today Mom took me to the Kierland shopping center. Mom went to the lucy store and after we were done I got to go and run around in the fountains. I was the only one in there so I had all the water to myself and I had so much fun! I let out a couple big screech noises to let her know how awesome it was. Unfortunately I could not stay in there all afternoon and cried when mom took me out but I still had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment