We are the Falca Family of 4!
Tim and I got married October 21, 2006 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Our family started with the birth of our son Max on March 15, 2009.
Then a little less than 2 years later our daughter Macy was born on January 25, 2011.
We invite you to come on our journey with us - let the fun with the Falcas begin!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Pool Time!
Today was a little hot so mom and I decided to get in the pool. What a fun way to cool down, I love the water!
Mom gave me some toys to play with. I really like dunking them and then taking them out to watch the water come out.
Then Mom put me in my inflatable car. I really like it! Good thing I dont remember when she put me in it a year ago...
What a difference a year makes!! : )
ReplyDelete