Monday, August 16, 2010

Imagination Avenue

On Saturday Mom and Dad took me to Imagination Avenue. It is a place just for kids like me - full of little rooms (like a tool shed, kitchen, bakery, firehouse, police station etc). I liked the rooms but I was more of a pusher and climber. There were a lot of kids that were a older than me. They kept taking things away from me and one girl even pushed me! I handled it VERY well though, I only cried once! Mom on the other hand was ready to throw some punches but she didnt :-)

The little Firetruck was the first thing I rode/pushed.



Then I moved to a Bigger Truck!



Walking through the playhouse.



Going up the slide...yes, the wrong way.



And down...yup, wrong way again.



And I ended with pushing the shopping cart around.



Thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment