Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Manhattan Beach!

Mom and I went to Manhattan Beach, CA last week to visit my Aunt Tracy, Sean and Sloane. Dad was out of town on a business trip so it was the perfect time to visit and get out of the AZ heat.
Mom was a little nervous about the plane ride because the last time I was on a plane was when I was 5 months old...But I did GREAT! I played with the tray table and the window shade most of the time. As we were flying into LA I sneaked some peeks out the window.




I had a rough first night...I think I have some teeth coming in and they were causing me pain and I had a fever of 100 - mom was a little concerned. I barely slept but I got a little better the second day even still having a fever. Tylenol and love from mom and family really helped.

Mom and I hung out near the house and I took an interest in Sloanes Rockband guitar.



After 2 days I started to feel better so we ventured down to the beach. I absolutely LOVED the sand!







Then the next day we went to Hermosa Beach to walk around and see a friend. This time we went down to the water. It was cold, but I LOVED that too!



I was soaking wet but I wasnt bothered by it - I didnt want to leave!





After I got dried off I of course had to play in the sand again...



And get a picture with mom.



These long days at the beach made me tired.



Aunt Tracy and Sloane read me a book and off to bed I went.



We had so much fun and already want to go back. Thank you Chaney family - we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment