Sunday, November 21, 2010

Party at the Train Park!

Today I went to Audrey's 2nd Birthday party at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. I had never been there and had so much fun! First I played in the sand and climbed all over the jungle gyms. Mom didn't get to take any pictures because she was busy chasing me around. Dad could not come because he is taking a class to keep his teaching certificate so it was just me and my mom :-)

After we played it was time for lunch - yummy! I had never sat at a picnic table but I was such a good boy. I sat there and ate almost all my lunch! I am a hard one to tame (as are most boys) so mom was super impressed.





Of course I climbed under the table with my friend Tyler when I was done. Boys will be boys!



Then the Audrey's mom wanted to get a picture with all the kids wearing their party favor hats. Mom thought I looked so cute that we took a quick pic together. I was a little dirty but that is what I do best!



Then we tried to get all the kids...I decided no more hat.





Then I played with a dog. I am so gentle that the dog actually liked me!



Then...it was TRAIN TIME!!! I got so excited I started to do my "excited dance" which consists of a mini gallop.



Seriously ready....





Waving and screaming "Bye-Bye"!

No comments:

Post a Comment