Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving!

So for Thanksgiving we all traveled to San Clemente, CA to visit all the other Falca's. It was a long drive but I did very well considering I like to explore. It was quite the crowd once we got there! 5 cousins, 3 aunts, 2 uncles and my grandma and papa. I was a little overwhelmed and did not sleep very well - really, I did not sleep at all which made for an interesting couple of days...

We (attempted) a family photo session at the beach - I was less than thrilled to be there and was on my worst behavior. I guess that is what happens with no sleep and 50degree weather. Mom and dad had never seen me like that. No one could tame me so after a while people just left me alone.

Here are some pics mom got - we hope the professional ones came out ok...







Then there was a train and mom and I started waiving!


On Thanksgiving I played with my cousins all day. I LOVE kids so I warmed up to everyone right away. I think my favorites were my cousins Ally (7) and Paige (6). I tend to go for the older blondes :-)

Me and Ally doing "Music Together".



Aunt Jessica and my new cousin Jacob (5 months)



Walking and Dancing with Ally and Aunt Jen too.





My babysitters/cousins! Paige (6), Ally (7)



They both had these awesome boots and of course I wanted to try them on. I think I look awesome!





Naked me with my cousins and Grandma/Papa - they are the best!



Hugs for my Papa!



It was a great Thanksgiving, thank you to the Flores family for being our hosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment