Then, Macy woke up and needed to eat. So, we were all up - fun fun fun!
After I fed Macy I had her and Tim sleep in the guest bedroom, at least one of us needed to sleep a little.
Max crawled in bed with me and boy was he HOT! I put cold washcloths on his head and neck and even got out and ice pack from the freezer. The tylenol was not working and his fever was so high he couldnt even sleep, his face looked sun-burned - poor little man. He did not doze off until around 4am, and yes, that is when Macy woke up to eat. Soooo - I nursed her and took her in the guest room to let Max and Tim sleep.
What a night (and morning). Ugh.
Tim took Max to the Dr this morning and of course they just said "he is sick and all you can do is ride it out with rest and liquids". Awesome.
Here is another picture Tim took of our little man, we hope he feels better soon.
So sad. That is almost exactly what happened to Maddy 3 weeks ago! At least he isn't throwing up!
ReplyDelete